Rams beat writer Gilbert Manzano and Southern California News Group assistant sports editor James H. Williams discuss the latest on the defending Super Bowl champions Rams after the first four games of the season.
Manzano explains what opposing teams are doing to stop Aaron Donald, what Jalen Ramsey thinks about the NFL’s priorities involving players’ safety and what to make of Allen Robinson II’s slow start with the Rams.
You can find the audio here in this tweet. It will also be available on YouTube shortly.
A great #RamsHouse discussion with @OCregister’s Rams beat writer @GManzano24.
We talked about the offensive line, Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey.
I also asked Gilbert about Allen Robinson II on behalf of #FantasyFootball owners everywhere.
— James H. Williams covers UCLA football (@JHWreporter) October 6, 2022
This conversation is part of a weekly series of discussions on Twitter Spaces featuring our sports reporters.
Rams’ Bobby Wagner shrugs off police report filed by fan he tackled
Alexander: Are we overreacting about the Rams already?
Rams’ predictable offense hurts them in loss to 49ers
Game Day: Rams fail a test, face more questions
Rams review: Heated dispute, poor tackling summarize defensive efforts against 49ers
• AUDIO: Angels beat writer Jeff Fletcher on Arte Moreno’s potential sale
• AUDIO: Reporter Kevin Modesti on the Southern California sports landscape
• AUDIO: Sparks beat writer John W. Davis on the state of the team ahead of free agency
• AUDIO: USC football reporter Adam Grosbard talks QB Caleb Williams, Trojans
• AUDIO: Live Angels Q&A with beat writer Jeff Fletcher